A keychain from a branch
Let us start with a simple boho-chic craft. Such a stylish holder isn’t difficult to make from throwaway materials, which means it does not need a good deal of expenses. You and your little one can produce a keychain collectively – it is fun and intriguing.
Check out an intriguing selection of storage suggestions for a little hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The photograph shows a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy domiktop.ru layout of which perfectly harmonizes with all the laconic white backdrop. Tools and materials
You may need:
Let us proceed to the creation of this handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of suitable depth , wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the contaminated branch using acrylic paint.
Versions of branches.
2. Screwing hooks into the branch. If the timber is too hard, you make holes of the perfect diameter, then add glue and insert the hooks.
Hooks for a keychain
Hooks inserted into the division.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the completed keyhole to the wallsocket.
The product design may be some: that the keybox will soon be memorable and original.
Keybox made of Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a contemporary inside and immediately attracts attention. It’ll be valued by creative individuals and lovers of the mythical constructor. It is not tricky to make a keychain.
You will need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A pair of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys on a chain with a ring.