Greenhouse with double-glazed windows is applicable not only in areas with cold weather, but also in other climatic zones such as prolonging the period of fruit-bearing of greenhouse crops or yearlong use.
The Benefits of such glazing are all undoubted:
- Outstanding thermal insulation will protect crops from early frosts.
- Glazing gently diffuses light, illuminating all corners of this space.
- Double glass avoids sunburn on the leaves.
- Tight construction reduces heat loss when heating the greenhouse, and consequently saves electricity.
- Packages won’t suffer from strong winds, rain or hail.
- The service lifetime of glazing with proper treatment is over a couple of years. masterseptika.ru
- The aesthetic look of glazing allows you not to hide the greenhouse in the bathtub, and put in it even in the front yard. Some proprietors of first shape greenhouses make them of the principal decoration of their yard or backyard.
Additionally, manufacturers provide double-glazed dividers using a set of necessary functions, such as special coatings for heat and energy conserving , protection against mechanical influences and low temperatures, as well as soundproofing.
Procedure of auto-ventilation of greenhouses.
- Double-glazed windows may be with special vents for ventilation, that are equipped with devices with the use of automatic opening. This is very convenient, since not always the owners have the chance to ventilate the greenhouse punctually.
- Advantages of glass greenhouse buildings
- Below are just a few of the benefits of glass greenhouses:
- Glass greenhouses have proven over time to become long-lasting structures. As an instance, the French have been using just such greenhouses because the late 16th century to the current day. Rest assured: a glass greenhouse will become your servant for decades to come.
- Glass does not retain UV rays, which are crucial for quick plant growth and fruit ripening, so allowing you to make the most of the energy of sun.
- Should you use laminated or tempered (thermal) glass, then this structure can withstand the most adverse conditions (precipitation in the kind of large hail, extreme heat and even strong frost will be no problem with the structure ). Furthermore, there is a chance to put in heating apparatus in them.
Needless to say, the glass also has disadvantages, that needs to be taken into consideration when constructing it.
How to Create a greenhouse from glass yourself
On a sunny day, the translucent coating of greenhouses allows short-wave solar radiation. It is absorbed by dark surfaces (soil, plants, equipment ), turns into long-wave radiation and remains in the structure. This transformation occurs with the launch of heat, which makes a greenhouse effect inside the greenhouse.
So, glass windows flawlessly let the sun’s rays in the space and nearly completely keep the back radiation, not allowing it to go out. In other words, unlike movie, glass is the most heat-saving material, and this is one of the key attributes of a good greenhouse.