For the normal development of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days a year, with average daily temperatures of more than 10o C are needed. The plant’s need for heat is set by the complete sum of temperatures throughout the period from bud blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early types Want the Complete temperature of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types require more heat – from 3000 C.
At the middle of Russia, the sum of active temperatures in the summer season reaches 2190 C. Thus, most varieties need more than 110 days for complete maturity.
Growing grapes is interesting since it requires the gardener to continuously do his own research and analytic work. Even if the winegrower is fully armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is needed of him. The development of the blossom is subject to specific rules, but in every area, literally in each backyard, much more so in greenhouses, exactly the same plants grow otherwise, requiring human functioning techniques. Take, by way of example, the main system.
In arid places, on clay, stony and rubbly lands, the root penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. in which the subsoil is continually moist, the origin lobes expand broad and are situated to a depth masterfasada.ru of around 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant must also be taken into account. To know the vineyard and strategy function, you will need to have an notion of the yearly cycle of blossom development.
One of the many agricultural techniques, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this process, nutrients are applied to the soil at maximum area and depth.
- First, the best soil layers are eliminated and put separately.
- A trench around 60 cm deep will be dug.
- In the very base place a drainage layer of shattered rock – roughly 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of this thickness in a hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Vine cuttings are planted.
Grape plants locate themselves in a nutritious atmosphere. Their root system can develop downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected by a hot loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a detachable top
A wide assortment of blossoms is available in our store. One of the forms of mythical, broadly known and the best of modern you can readily select the one that you would like. For developing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient varieties of grapes, with a maturity period of the berries from 90 to 120 days. Design Qualities of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm has been chosen as the material to cover the greenhouse for grapes. Now this material is a leader in the production of all greenhouses for any objective. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, easy to manage with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – to a sunny winter day the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and then it slowly decreases during the evening .