The summer shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic tank to get your shower at the dacha will bring a good deal of difficulty. The way to manage these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to understand. With or without heating
Before you pick a tank to the shower in the country need to decide on its functionality. On if this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating, is contingent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to utilize is a heated shower tank, even functioning on electricity. Of course, and without connecting to electricity this tank may be utilized, but in this is actually the comfort of taking water procedures. If the sun didn’t have sufficient time to heat water, then this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water in the tank will be heated by sunlight, so in this age, the heating is simply not included.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a normal tank, such as a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower house. The water in the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, if the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take just a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe in any respect. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cabin is visited very rarely, and then just in summer.
The major difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and colour of this product can be very different. It is necessary that any chosen tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water also was firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are more powerful. A large area of a thin coating of water will be heated faster by the sun. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, in addition to the water inside the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design characteristics of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with customers for Many reasons;
- A particular essay of plastic is used to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 decades. At precisely the identical period, plastic tanks for summer showers are distinguished by a moderate cost, light weight and ease of setup. All you need to do is assemble the shower box, and resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the protection of water even during long-term storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under all circumstances, which can’t be said about metal.
When choosing a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electric heating most often are made in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the shape of drums with a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 liters of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets through a broad neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate shower for country homes with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to 3 summertime and during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it is enough to construct a light cottage out of any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material to get a dacha shower. With this particular case with success will suit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we decided to stop only with this beautiful and durable stuff.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s move on to another stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the look of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of the project. It is not necessary to build complex drawings, and a simple scheme could be sketched out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you need to build a shower. Very fast you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complicated in the manufacture of shower on the foundation with water heating, however such a style will survive longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with determining its place. It’s essential to remember that the tank should be constantly full of water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It’s much better to put the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it should be placed as near as you can into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower close to the cesspool will definitely save on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable to not attract the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells in the sewer system will permeate the shower, making an toolbuild.ru unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest location, where there’s not any shade from trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide light, so you are able to bathe during the night. Only it is crucial to consider that the lights need to have a high degree of protection from water. It is optimal to place shower cabins on the rear of the home. Here are closest to the sewer, water supply instead of far to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the location of the location of the summer shower, begin to produce a plot of this cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the garden shower will probably be using all the living area. In the event the normal for the size of this typical shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might have to bring a period of approximately 0.6 m. In cases like this, the diameter of the layout will turn out 1 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight men and women, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to increase to 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desirable, the dressing room can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths at which, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Inside there are benches and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and much greater. The height inside the shower stall will likely be lower. Section of the space below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang on out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed to its construction.