The reason for this error emerging on the webpage is the poor internet connection when you connect chrome to your phone or PC. Restarting the modem and router will force these devices to establish a fresh connection with ISP that may resolve the DNS server not responding issue.
There Are A Lot Of Dns Errors Out There. Way Too Many, Right?
If the error is resolved, then the problem lies with your router, and if not, then you have to go through the below methods. Have you ever wondered how your PC is identified on a network where millions of systems are present? Well, it is your IP address that is stored in the Domain Name System.
If you are someone who is facing issues connecting your internet with your computer, no need to worry. We are here to save the day by helping you get your computer and internet connection back on track. But first, let us tell you the meaning of the DNS server not responding error. Tired of watching the same error & thinking How to Fix & Solve error The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC error code Problem issue.
While surfing the internet, you may encounter many hindrances in your way to derive the benefits of an ideal internet connection. These can be slow internet speed, inability to comprehend website requirements, and so on.
- Google has its DNS server which can be used if your network provider’s DNS server fails to respond.
- Sometimes though there can be issues when trying to access this DNS server which we will tackle today.
- Each device connected to the internet has its own unique IP address such as 192.168.1.1.
- In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the DNS server is not responding error.
- Using a different DNS server is the best option since your browser could not access the DNS server of your ISP.
- So to fix DNS Server Not Responding, you can just input it on your Windows network settings and apply the changes.
Remove Network Configuration Files
The error is caused when the Domain Name Server (DNS) is not able to resolve the website IP address. When you open the Chrome browser, does the Windows error flash up writing the DNS Server Not Responding? This would make you refresh your browser and webpage many times, but the result would be the same only.
Thiserror will cause an interruption to your internet connection. When this Error occurs, you cannot connect to the web.
Reinstall Network Drivers
It is a directory of hundreds and thousands to even millions of registered PCs on the web. The major role of Domain Name Servers (DNS) is to convert the domain name into IP addresses so that the user can access internet services. Without DNS servers, it would have been very tough for the users to memorize thousands of IP addresses to visit websites. Even if you become smart enough to memorize IPv4 addresses, IPv6 addresses will be a bitter pill to swallow as it is a random combination of numbers and characters. DNS is an indispensable part of the internet that solves all of your problems.